Knowledge Train’s pass ratesSee the table below for details of our PRINCE2 exam pass rates since 2012. You can see from the figures below that it’s harder to pass the Practitioner exam than the Foundation exam.
|% Pass mark||55%||55%|
|UK Average pass rate||97%||73%|
|Knowledge Train's pass rate*||99%||83%|
Trusting a training academyChoosing your PRINCE2 training academy can be minefield of conflicting, and outright false claims. Be aware that the less trustworthy companies will blatantly lie about their pass rates. So, how do you separate out the good from the bad? Well, here’s one thing you can do. Read their online PRINCE2 course reviews. Check out their Google or Facebook page or review web sites. Don’t be fooled by that eye-catching TrustPilot widget on the academy’s web site giving them nothing but 5-star reviews. That’s been filtered to only show you the best ones. Check deep down into the list of reviews to really find out what their customers think about them. Here’s a few of the things which we’ve read in reviews about one very large PRINCE2 training academy in the UK:
- cancelling a classroom course and making students study online instead of giving them a refund;
- telling students during the course that they must take their exam at home on the last day, when they thought the exam would be taken during the class;
- trainers being unqualified to teach the course;
- trainers complaining about the academy in front of the students;
- claiming its classes were small when it had over 30 students on them;
- pestering in advance to get the student’s money, then providing no subsequent customer service;
- cancelling a course and then making it very difficult for students to get a refund.