Classroom or self-paced online
Choose one of the training course locations below
UK coursesStudy for your PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile qualification. Get your Foundation or Practitioner certifications by choosing either an online self-study course, or virtual classroom course.Our classroom trainers will guide you through all aspects of successful project management using PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile.Courses are based on the latest PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile manuals. PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile exams are included.
- Ensure you are 100% prepared to ace your Foundation and Practitioner exams with expert guidance from our accredited PRINCE2 trainers
- Included in the cost is a copy of the official PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile manual
- Virtual classes offer a great distance learning alternative for those not based in the UK and businesses with dispersed teams.
|Format:||Online self-study or instructor-led courses|
PRINCE2 Online Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is PRINCE2?PRINCE2 is the world’s foremost project management method. PRINCE2 is used in almost every industry – from manufacturing to advertising. PRINCE2 certification consists of two internationally recognised qualifications: PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner.In 2017, AXELOS, the owners of PRINCE2 released new guidance for how to apply PRINCE2 in agile contexts. This guidance is known as the PRINCE2 Agile guidance, and just like PRINCE2 it comes with both Foundation and Practitioner certifications.
PRINCE2 Foundation FAQs
PRINCE2 Practitioner FAQs
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) – this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009.
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ) from the Association for Project Management (APM).
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
- IPMA® Level A (Certified Projects Director).
- IPMA® Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager).
- IPMA® Level C (Certified Project Manager).
- IPMA® Level D (Certified Project Management Associate).